FCS Fin Plug Grub Screw
316 Stainless Steel Grub Screw for use with FCS 1 Original X2 Plugs and FCS II Fin Boxes.
Removal and Installation Tips for Grub Screws:
- Old and rusty fin keys can strip Grub Screws so use new keys.
- When the grub screw is rounded: If you can get the fin out first, it is easier to push the screw through into the plug or box rather than trying to back it out.
- If you break a fin and can't get the tabs or base out of the plug, remove the grub screw and insert the key into the hole in order to gently wedge the tab or end of the fin out of the plug or box.
- If the stainless steel screw is stripped and the fin is not in the board, try turning it CLOCKWISE thus dropping it into the plug or box.
- If the screw is stripped with the fin still in the board, place a very small drop of super glue on the tip of the key and place in the grub screw making sure that the glue does not flow over into the plug or box, then let it dry. Once dry, pull the key out with the screw attached.
We Also Recommend
Unfortunately they are a tiny bit big for the plug holes. The fault could be withknow if it's the the board or the plugs. I can still use them.They are made from good quality stainless steel so dont rust at all (which is very good)