Duratec EZ Sanding Primer 707-061
Duratec polyester and vinyl ester coatings are used for a variety of applications ranging from mould construction and repair through to vinyl ester spray filling and fairing of vessels. Products are available for polishing, coating, priming, sealing. Duratec gives the applicator convenient, air cured, thin to thick film spray technology with less porosity and quick curing time.
An exceptionally easy to sand primer versus the Duratec Surfacing Primer which also polishes to a smooth, porosity-free surface.
- Builds rapidly - yet cures fast and provides a very easily sanded, low porosity smooth surface
- Low Porosity - provides a super fine leveling and filling system on a variety of substrates with superior release properties.
- Adhesion to most epoxies - with heat distortion level of 201°F, 94°C, it also adheres to fiberglass, properly prepared metal, wood, MDF, brick, concrete and polyurethane foam.
- Rapid coat buildup - to 20 mils, 500 microns, wet on wet, on composite plugs and master mold surfaces; saves time and labor cost.
- VERY easy sanding - saves time and effort. An exceptional primer for polishing or topcoating with Duratec Surfacing Primers and Hi-Gloss Coatings, lacquers and polyurethane paints.
We Also Recommend